(Updated on Budget Day, 19 March)
The Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne, announced the 2014 Budget on 19 March 2014.
Throughout the day, Start Up Donut covered the key points from Budget 2014 affecting small businesses:
- Tweeting about the Budget announcements from the @StartUpDonut and @TaxDonut Twitter accounts.
- Posting blogs written by small business experts.
- Posting our Budget 2014 summary for small businesses, and in our news section, gauging reaction from small firms and their representatives.
Let us know your thoughts about the UK Budget 2014.
Budget 2014 announcements and response
- 2014 Budget round up
- Did the Chancellor deliver on expectations?
- So where did small businesses figure in Mr Osborne's thinking?
- A Budget for makers, doers and savers
- Budget 2014: Twitter has its say
- The business verdict on a "steady" Budget 2014
- Budget support for UK exporters welcomed
- Budget 2014: small business winners and losers
What you told us you wanted from the budget