"Win one of five Premium Plus Packs from Simply Docs" Twitter prize draw terms and conditions
Prize draw details: Follow @BizDonuts and retweet one of the prize draw Tweets with a #BizDonutsPrize hashtag. Winners picked will be sent a code to then register for their free access on Simply Docs website. Entries close at 5pm on 18 November 2018.
- The promoter is: Atom Content Marketing Ltd ('Atom', company no. 02784650) whose registered office is at 1 Temple Way, Bristol, BS2 0BY.
- Employees of Atom or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Entrants are asked to follow @BizDonuts Twitter account and retweet one of the prize draw Tweets using the #BizDonutsPrize hashtag. Both conditions must be met to be entered into the prize draw.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm on 18 November 2018. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is one of five Premium Plus Packs from Simply Docs. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Winners will need to provide their name and email address in order to set up their account with Simply Docs and gain free access.
- Winners will be selected from an anonymous list by Atom's CEO, Rory MccGwire, from all entries received.
- The winners will be notified by a tweet and will be sent a code via Twitter direct message within 3 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.