Survey and prize draw terms and conditions
The survey questions are designed to help us understand your personal opinion. The anonymous results may be published on our Donut websites, and where appropriate we may issue press releases to share these with the media.
"Win £200 John Lewis voucher" Donut survey prize draw terms and conditions
Prize draw details: Take part in the 2018 Donut survey, submit your entry and supply your email address. Winner will be picked and sent £200 John Lewis voucher. Entries close at midnight on 13 January 2018.
- The promoter is: Atom Content Marketing Ltd ('Atom', company no. 02784650) whose registered office is at 1 Temple Way, Bristol, BS2 0BY.
- Employees of Atom or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Entrants are asked to take part in the 2018 Donut survey, submit their entry and supply their email address for the purpose of sending the John Lewis voucher.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 13 January 2018. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is £200 John Lewis voucher. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Winner will need to provide their email address in order to receive their voucher.
- Winner will be selected from an anonymous list by Atom's CEO, Rory MccGwire, from all entries received.
- The winners will be notified by email within 15 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.