Terms and conditions for competitions
"Win tickets to Elite Business Live 2020" prize draw terms and conditions
Prize draw details: Take part in the Elite Business live 2020 prize draw to win a two-day general admission pass to the Elite Business live 2020 event, worth £149, submit your entry and supply your email address. Winners will be picked from entrants at random and sent a form to claim their ticket. Entries close at midnight on 19 February 2020.
- The promoter is: Atom Content Marketing Ltd ('Atom', company no. 02784650) whose registered office is at 1 Temple Way, Bristol, BS2 0BY.
- Employees of Atom or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Entrants are asked to subscribe to the Donut e-newsletter and/or join the Donut Small Business Collective Facebook group. Existing subscribers or existing members of the group will need to correctly answer the question “How many Donut sites are there?” in an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Elite Business Live 2020” to submit their entry. Winners will need to supply their email address for the purpose of sending a form to claim their ticket.
- Only one entry to the draw will be permitted per person.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 19 February 2020. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is a two-day general admission pass to the Elite Business live 2020 event at the ILEC Conference Centre in London on 9-10 March 2020. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Winners will need to provide their email address and return a form to receive their ticket.
- Winners will be selected from an anonymous list by Atom's CEO, Rory MccGwire, from all entries received.
- The winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winners and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.